Movie Tavern Nutritional Info – It’s a combination of going out to eat in a casual dining setting and moviegoing all wrapped up into one. The concept is really about enjoying a wide selection of options from the menu, plus everything from a full bar, all with the service right at your seat. The best way to come to Movie Tavern is to purchase your tickets in advance online so you can reserve your seat. Walk-ins are welcome, however, assuming there are seats available. Walk-in customers select their seats at the theater.
Movie Tavern Nutritional Info – Founded in 2001, Dallas-based Movie Tavern is a leader in the cinema eatery segment catering to adults and families with 22 high-quality theatres and 198 digital screens in nine states. Two more locations are coming soon in Little Rock, AK and Trexlertown, PA, bringing Movie Tavern up to 24 theatres and 220 digital screens in ten states. In September 2013, Movie Tavern was acquired by New Orleans-based VSS-Southern Theatres, LLC , a portfolio company of Veronis Suhler Stevenson, a leading private equity firm.
Movie Tavern Nutritional Info – Dining menu info
Take a front row seat and see how a meal and a movie should be done. At Movie Tavern, we offer chef-driven menus with premium quality food and drink featuring all of your favorite American classics, gourmet burgers hot off the grill, local favorites, a wide range of mouthwatering appetizers and more! Pair your dinner selection with a delicious margarita, beer or glass of wine from our premium bar.
In addition to our featured food and drinks, we also offer traditional movie-going staples like popcorn with real butter, brand-name candy and soft drinks. Essentially, during the movie, while you are ordering and enjoying your food, you have a tab. We will drop off the tab and you can pay your waiter or waitress at the end of the movie.
Movie Tavern Nutritional Info – the menu
- Tall in the Saddle Pancakes 7.95 – Four fluffy buttermilk pancakes stacked high and served with syrup and whipped butter.
- Chicken and Waffle 13.95 – A Belgian waffle piled high with chicken tenders and served with maple butter and syrup.
- All-American Your Way 9.95 – Three eggs your way, served with smashed tater tot hash browns and your choice of bacon or Andouille sausage.
- Hangover Breakfast Burrito 8.95 – House rolled burrito stuffed with refried beans, scrambled eggs, bacon, sauteed veggies, jack and cheddar cheese, served with salsa and a fruit cup.
- Simple Fried Egg Sandwich 9.95- Three fried eggs with cheese served with three slices of bacon on sourdough toast. Served with tater tots.
- Chicken Quesadilla 10.25 – Jalapeño cheddar tortilla stuffed with grilled chicken, cilantro and cheese. Served with sour cream pico de gallo and guacamole. Substitute sirloin steak for $1.00
- Nachos Deluxe 10.25 – House-made corn chips slathered with creamy refried beans and house crafted queso. Topped with shredded lettuce, green onions and pico de gallo.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip 9.50 – Sauteed spinach and roasted artichoke tossed in a creamy four cheese sauce. Includes tortilla chips for your dipping pleasure.
- Simple Sliders 11.50 – Three beef sliders served with lettuce, tomatos and pickles.
- Classic Bucket of Popcorn 7.95 – Your traditional movie favorite!
- Chips and Dips 7.95 – Choice of salsa, queso or guacamole. All three for 11.95
- Edamame 8.95 – Light salted and served warm with a cool wasabi ranch dressing.
- Flautas 9.95 – Three crispy corn tortillas rolled with seasoned chicken. Includes guacamole and sour cream on the side.
- Fried Cheese Classic 8.75 – Lightly breaded mozzarella cheese with seasoned crumbs. Served with warm garden marinara.
- Fried Pickles 7.95 – Crispy deep fried pickles served with ranch dipping sauce.
- Shanghai Egg Roll 10.25 – Crunchy egg rolls filled with beef, pork and veggies. Served with Thai dipping sauce.
- Tomato Basil Soup 5.95 – A simple creamy garden tomato soup served in a hot mug.
- Wings 11.25 Half Pound/15.95 Pound – Choice of Buffalo BBQ Lemon Pepper or Chipotle Glaze.
- South of the Border Burger 13.50 – Our Tavern cheeseburger piled high with pulled pork, green chilies and pepper jack cheese.
- Roasted Red Pepper and Black Bean Veggie Burger 12.95 – The veggie inspired burger with a roasted red pepper and black bean patty. Topped with sauteed mushrooms and onions, all on a brioche bun spread with guacamole.
- Tavern Cheeseburger 12.25 – Fresh ground beef patty with your choice of aged cheddar, pepper jack, Swiss or American cheese.
- Balsamic Bleu Burger 12.95 – A peppered and grilled fresh ground burger topped with balsamic marinated red peppers, bourbon onions, bleu cheese crumbles, arugula and crispy onion strings.
- Brownie Bottom Sundae 6.95 – House baked brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. Topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
- House Cookie Sandwich 5.50 – Chocolate chip cookies stuffed with vanilla ice cream. Topped with whipped cream.
- Housemade Churro 6.95 – Churro stuffed with Bavarian cream rolled in brown sugar. Served with chocolate sauce, raspberry and blueberry dipping puree.