What Does Calcium Oxalate Crystals In Urine Mean – Calcium oxalate stones are the most not unusual sort of kidney stone. Kidney stones are stable masses that form in the kidney when there are high tiers of calcium, oxalate, cystine, or phosphate and too little liquid. There are extraordinary types of kidney stones. Your healthcare provider can check your stones to discover what type you have. Calcium oxalate stones are caused by too much oxalate within the urine. Kidney stones have many reasons and might have an effect on any a part of your urinary tract — out of your kidneys for your bladder. often, stones shape whilst the urine becomes focused, permitting minerals to crystallize and stick together.
What Does Calcium Oxalate Crystals In Urine Mean – The presence of oxalate crystals in urine on the whole takes place in normal individuals. It does now not represent the “stage” of calcium oxalate inside the blood or urine. Nor does it without delay constitute the presence of Calcium oxalate stones. It way that the laboratory personnel came about to see one or crystals on your urine. lamentably nothing greater can be concluded shape this test result.
since you aren’t having any signs or symptoms of renal / ureteric stones this locating can be taken as everyday. in case you are taking some nutrition C complement you need to probable stop it (as it can precipitate crystallization). And if you consume excessive amount of proteins (meat, fish, milk) a few quantity of moderation is suggested. Drink plenty of water each day.
Calcium oxalate crystal in urine is a common urine analysis finding. It means crystal structure of Calcium oxalate was seen while examining the specimen using a microscope.
What Does Calcium Oxalate Crystals In Urine Mean – A kidney stone symptoms
A kidney stone may not cause symptoms until it moves around within your kidney or passes into your ureter — the tube connecting the kidney and bladder. At that point, you may experience these signs and symptoms:
- Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
- Pain on urination
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent need to urinate
- Urinating more often than usual
- Fever and chills if an infection is present
- Urinating small amounts
Pain caused by a kidney stone may change — for instance, shifting to a different location or increasing in intensity — as the stone moves through your urinary tract.
What Does Calcium Oxalate Crystals In Urine Mean – Treating crystals in urine
- Depending on the cause of your particular case of crystals in the urine, your doctor will prescribe a corresponding treatment plan. However, there are some things that you can do on your own:
- Manage urine pH. Consuming oxalate-rich products, such as coffee or chocolate, can increase the acidity of your urine.
- Monitor protein intake. By limiting the amount of protein eaten, you will prevent your kidneys from overworking. The intake of purine-rich foods such as organ meats, sardines, and anchovies should also be reduced. It is better to consume foods like chicken, lentils, and salmon, but still in moderation.
- Reduce salt intake. Salty snacks, processed foods, and fried items contain excessive amounts of salt, which can increase the calcium content of urine and make it more acidic.
- Stay hydrated: Keeping your body well hydrated dilutes the urine and prevents crystal formation. You should aim to drink at least eight glasses of water a day.